Monday 28 October 2013

Contemporary Elizabethan Images

In this image I admire the hairstyle, especially the bird cage accessory as it reminds me that there would always be a prop in Elizabeth's portraits and I find this concept so intriguing. The pale skin with  slight red cheeks looks pretty good too.
 I love the long wild red hair in this image! It looks so carefree and fun. The styling and accessories give off that Elizabethan edge but toned down to a contemporary level. The cheeks are exaggeratedly red which I really like and completes this contemporary Elizabethan look.
There are so many strong elements in this image that represent the Elizabethan style in a very contemporary way. The plaited eyebrows, red lips and plastic accessory around the neck are what stand out to me most! I love the unique combination that has been used to create this image. Her skin is also pale which fits in with the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment