Sunday 3 November 2013

Monochromatic Colour Face Look


This week I had to experiment and apply 2 of my face charts on a model/myself. I used Kryolan face paints to create this design. I firstly mixed green and white to make a light green and applied the colour completely all over the face. I then applied a dark green in my palette to the lips, eyes lids and cheeks. I made sure the green was completely blended into the light green on the cheeks so it wasn't to bold and sticking out in a clear triangular shape on the face.
Overall I'm really happy with the result of this look as the pale green does remind me of the Elizabethan skin colour they would have. I think I could have made the eyes and lips a bit darker but they are bold enough to show the 'dark eyes and lips' trend of Elizabethan Makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment