Sunday 10 November 2013

Paperself Eyelashes

In my session with Lara I was introduced to the beautiful 'Paperself Eyelashes' product which are fake eyelashes made out of paper. They come in a variety of different patterns and can be applied on the eyebrows and lips as well as the eyelashes. For this session I had to apply makeup on my model from one of my colour wheel chart designs and apply the Paperself lashes too. I made up my model with the 'Monochromatic Design' I created and chose to apply the Paperself 'Polka Dot Pop' Eyelashes onto my model. I chose to apply the eyelashes to my model's eyelid and also snipped a part of the eyelash off and onto her lip. Applying these eyelashes made them look like the statement and completion of the look. I would've also liked to experiment and place the lashes on the bottom lashes instead of the top and also on the eyebrows with this makeup design.

No comments:

Post a Comment